The Menace's Gift Milk Soaking Salts
"Snow and Rose didn't know they were living in a fairy tale - people never do." - Snow & Rose by Emily Winfield Martin.
From the Living in a Fairytale Collection inspired by the book Snow & Rose by Emily Winfield Martin
The Menace’s Gift – Snow asks for a gift instead of an answer & The Menace of the Woods presents a miniature cake with violet icing. As she dines on the sweet confection, it turns to dead leaves right before her eyes. Sugared violet petals, French vanilla and dried leaves.
Notes: sugar, violet, French vanilla, oak
Prepare to relax with these super indulgent milk soaking salts. Chock full of skin-loving and soul-relaxing ingredients for the most relaxing bath ever! 8 oz safety sealed jar.
- Dead Sea Salt: mineral rich salts that may make it easier to relax & sleep
- Coconut milk powder: soothe, moisturize and combat dryness
- Epsom Salt: relax, soothe and may relieve sore joints & muscles
- Colloidal Oatmeal: cleanse & lock in moisture
- Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda): detox & silky skin
- Dendritic Salt: holds the fragrance and acts as a preservative
- Citric Acid: provides the fizz, rejuvenate
- White Kaolin Clay: a gentle detox, cleanse, exfoliate & absorbs oil
- Color (mica and/or pigments)
- Polysorbate 80: emulsifying agent, helps keep color from staining tub